woensdag 5 november 2008

Spotted on Spot

To be honest I don't live in Brazil and I also go to other festivals than Recbeat in Recife.
The Spot Festival in Aarhus, Denmark is a great festival with more than 100 bands from the cold part of our world performing in perfect conditions. I went there together with music-industry people from Belgium, Belgique, Holland and Luxemburg who had to select 4 Danish bands to perform later on in their country's. Later on is now 14 of november in the AB in Brussels. The selected bands are Tone, One-Eyed Mule, Said The Shark and Slaraffenland. The evening starts with my video 'SPOTTED ON SPOT'
I spotted a lot over there, so I finally edited 20 bands in a 40 minute video.

The promo film for Spot on Denmark at the AB 14 nov.



Nive Nielsen, from Greenland, just visiting the festival and playing for some friends in the Spot park.



Later on I'll post some more of Spotted on Spot in this blog.

Bands in the video:
1 Atoi
2 One-Eyed Mule
3 Our Broken Garden
4 The Late Parade
5 Jong Pang
6 Efterklang
7 Klezmofobia
8 Munich
9 Tone
10 No and the maybes
11 Figurines
12 Hjaltalin
13 Monkey Cup Dress
14 Marvel Hill
15 Nive Nilsen
16 Blue Foundation
17 Choir of Young Believers
18 Le Fiasco
19 Slaraffenland
20 Said the Shark

Geen opmerkingen: